Dr. Gina Bradley
Dr. Gina Bradley offers veterinary care to pets in Blue Springs and surrounding Kansas City areas.
2001 Doctor of Veterinary Medicine,
University of Missouri, Columbia
- American Veterinary Medical Association
- American Animal Hospital Association
- Missouri Veterinary Medical Association
- American Association of Feline Practitioners
- Preventative Medicine and Wellness Care
- Feline (Cat, Kitten) Medicine & Surgery
- Veterinary Ultrasonography
- GI Disorders and Endoscopy
Advanced Training or Certification
- Universal Ultrasound Course Level 1 and 2
Dr. Gina Bradley grew up in Blue Springs, Missouri. In 2001, she joined Blue Springs Animal Hospital after receiving her DVM from the University of Missouri.
Dr. Bradley has a special interest in Feline Medicine and sees many cat patients every year. She also loves dogs of all sizes and breeds and enjoys caring for their varied health needs.
Dr. Bradley has completed advanced training courses in veterinary ultrasound and enjoys using ultrasound to diagnose internal abdominal conditions.
Dr. Bradley is happy to accept second opinions or referrals from the area for veterinary ultrasound and ultrasound guided aspirates or biopsy of abdominal organs.
Dr. Bradley has been happily married to her husband, Brian, since 1995. The Bradley’s two children, Benjamin and Logan, keep Dr. Bradley active and on her toes.
The Bradley family is rounded out by thier dogs Georgie and Jake as well as a small herd of cats.
For fun, Dr. Bradley enjoys planting tulips, camping, and eating sushi with friends.
Back To Top