Blue Springs Animal Hospital is open to provide care for our patients. Help us keep our staff and clients safe by reviewing our COVID-19 safety protocol.
HOURS: 8-6 M-F, 8-3:30 Sat, Daycare drop off 6:30 AM by request
Access to our facility is restricted to maintain social distance and reduce exposure for our clients and staff. We can care for your pet in the following ways:
- Curbside service for necessary medical appointments
- Curbside drop off for pet daycare or boarding
- Online medication refill requests and free shipping
- Home delivery of Purina pet foods
IMPORTANT: Please notify us prior to visiting our facility if anyone in your family is sick or has been exposed to or diagnosed with COVID-19. We will make special arrangements.
- If you are arriving for medical services, park in front of the building.
- If you are arriving for boarding or daycare, pull all the way through the lot around the corner to the North side entrance.
- On arrival, please remain in your car and call 816-229-1544
- Please tell the receptionist your parking space number and your cell phone number so we can call you in your car.
- Our staff will come to your car to escort your pet in and out or to deliver items you are picking up.
- If you have an appointment, the doctor will call your cell phone to discuss your pet. Afterward we will bring your pet back to the car.
- Payment will be taken over the phone or we will ask you to pay on our website: MAKE A PAYMENT
FREE HOME DELIVERY
- Prices are the same as in-clinic and we will ship to you for free
- Please allow 5 business days for processing and delivery
- If you need something that is not available in our pharmacy or you cannot wait 5 days, call us to arrange curbside pick up from the hospital.